Merchant Warehouse is a recognized leader in payment acceptance solutions and merchant services.
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support our customers with service, billing and technical issues. The role requires a high level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to our merchant clients via telephone, email and live help in a timely and efficient manner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have an excellent customer focus to uphold Merchant Warehouse’s stated goal of providing world class service to all merchants via telephone, email and chat.
- Provide problem identification, analysis, and resolution through effective troubleshooting of all known and unknown issues with a range of products.
- Notate all merchant interactions (phone, email, and fax) into internal database and ticketing system. Document with an emphasis on accuracy and clarity of issue and resolution.
- Respond to merchant or internal inquiries according to standard process flow, escalation procedures, and within expected timeframe.
- Maintain knowledge of important updates, policy changes and other communication from management using Merchant Warehouse’s internal blog.
- Support the team in delivering the best service and meeting the highest quality standards by meeting all stated goals for average handle time (AHT) and quality assurance scorecards.
- Develop and improve quality service methods and communication skills through positive engagement with coaching, feedback and other training and developmental opportunities. Be receptive to constructive criticism and all suggestions for improvement.
- Work on other Client Service related tasks as delegated by supervisory and/or management team as time allows.
- Successful candidates will need to be able to work weekends (up to 3 weekend rotations out of four) and be able to work shifts between the hours of 10am to 10pm.
- Customer orientated with excellent verbal and active listening skills.
- Excellent written skills to provide a high quality of email correspondence to merchants, co-workers and managers and also to complete internal database notations.
- Ability to operate comfortably within a challenging and fast-paced environment; be able to shift focus to meet changing priorities.
- Ability to properly handle complaints and diffuse conflict to prevent escalation.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies, processes and environments.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Self-motivated, determined, and professional with a willingness to learn new concepts, products and systems quickly.
- Must be a team player who is engaged with management and colleagues to ensure we achieve our objectives.
- Outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook, specifically email and task functionalities.
- Recognised local education qualification equivalent to secondary education (GCSE or equivalent English and Mathematics)
- Experience in a technical support role
- Some higher education preferred
- Salary up to 16.5K
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
About Merchant Warehouse:
Merchant Warehouse is a recognized leader in payment acceptance solutions and merchant services. The company enables merchants, agents, POS developers and VARs to achieve strategic business advantage through the delivery of current and emerging payment, offer and program solutions and merchant services that dramatically enhance the merchant-customer experience. Merchant Warehouse is one of the fastest growing and innovative payment solutions companies in North America. For more information about Merchant Warehouse, please visitmerchantwarehouse.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief; political opinion; sex; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
We do not discriminate against our job applicants or employees on any of the grounds listed above. We aim to select the best person for the job and all recruitment decisions will be made objectively.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.