We are proud to announce a new product offering today that helps merchants and POS developers who utilize mobile solutions become PCI compliant and avoid PA-DSS headaches.
TransPort.Mobile is a hosted payment page specifically designed for mobile displays that offloads the card processing functionality from mobile applications and Websites and keeps them out of scope for PA-DSS.
There is a huge need for a security solution for mobile applications as at this time the PCI SSC is refusing to PA-DSS validate mobile applications due to security concerns. You can read their official position on mobile solutions here.
Who needs TransPort.Mobile?
- Mobile application developers that need to accept credit card payments in their application.
- POS developers that need to extend the functionality of their system to mobile devices.
- Mobile shopping cart developers.
- Anyone who wants to avoid the dreaded PA-DSS audit and still securely process credit cards in a mobile environment.
- Make your solution truly secure and fully functional.
- Avoid paying the hefty PA-DSS audit price tag (when they resume).
- Take advantage of tokenization and other advanced MerchantWARE features.
- Merchants get to avoid the dreaded questionnaire D which is the toughest to complete to be PCI DSS compliant.
- Customize the layout, colors and logo for a truly branded look and feel.
- TransPort.Mobile is web based and is platform independent. Use it on any mobile device that has a browser.
- Use tokenization and pair TransPort.Mobile with our web services API for full functionality without ever seeing a card number.
Here are some examples of how much color customization and branding you can do.