The Digital Marketing group at Merchant Warehouse is responsible for all online lead generation actions, including both inbound and outbound marketing activities. Historically the team has been structured around inbound efforts, but to support expansion goals there is a need for a strong outbound demand generation program. This is a great opportunity for a self directed individual who thrives in a dynamic environment where new ideas are not only encouraged but expected. An ideal candidate has the ability to take projects from concept to implementation.
The Demand Generation Manager has a proven track record for simultaneously managing outbound marketing campaigns, lead generation and lead nurturing programs feeding customer acquisition funnels. This role will be responsible for digital demand generation activities including display and email advertising as well as lead nurturing and marketing automation.
- Work with key stakeholders across sales channels to develop, execute, test, and optimize demand generation campaigns designed to generate inbound leads.
- Develop and execute demand generation plans
- Display advertising
- Email marketing
- Leverage social and organic traffic
- Build and manage lead nurturing and marketing automation campaigns designed to move contacts and opportunities further down the funnel towards conversion
- Work with team members to develop content (white papers, articles, guides, etc) and digital web assets (videos, infographics, webinars, etc) in support of outbound and lead nurturing campaigns
- Test, measure and analyze campaigns and work with key stake holders to optimize plans and campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years hands-on experience running outbound B2B demand generation and lead generation activities
- 2+ years of marketing automation/lead nurturing experience
- Experience using marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo, etc
- Experience developing data and reporting requirements
- Attention to details, forecasting lead goals
- Excellent Excel skills and a passion for numbers
- Creativity to think outside the box and leadership to execute effectively
- Data focused, analytical mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
About Merchant Warehouse
Merchant Warehouse is a true leader in the Credit Card Processing Industry. We were the first company to sell credit processing equipment and services online and have continued to innovate ever since. We are located in downtown Boston’s Financial District, with easy access to public transportation. We currently employ over 260 people and will be growing rapidly in the next several months. We are an equal opportunity employer and look to build our company around great people.