The Digital Marketing group at Merchant Warehouse is responsible for all online lead generation actions, including both inbound and outbound marketing activities. Historically the team has been structured around inbound efforts, but to support expansion goals there is a need for a strong outbound demand generation program.
This role will be responsible for digital demand generation activities with a focus on email advertising, lead nurturing, and marketing automation. The Email Marketing Manager has a proven track record of managing outbound marketing campaigns, lead generation and lead nurturing programs feeding customer acquisition funnels.
- Work with key stakeholders across sales channels to develop, execute, test, and optimize demand generation campaigns to generate inbound leads.
- Develop and execute email marketing programs
- Build and manage lead nurturing and marketing automation campaigns designed to move contacts and opportunities through the sales funnel
- Test, measure and analyze campaigns and work with key stake holders to optimize plans and campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Hands-on experience running outbound demand generation and lead generation activities
- 2+ years of marketing automation/lead nurturing experience
- Experience using marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo, etc. Direct experience with Marketo a big plus
- Data focused, analytical mindset. Experience developing data and reporting requirements
- Excellent Excel skills and a passion for numbers
- Creativity to think outside the box
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
About Merchant Warehouse
Merchant Warehouse is a leading provider of payment technologies and merchant services. The company’s solutions enable merchants to more effectively connect and engage with their customers regardless of how, where or when they choose to shop. Merchant Warehouse’s flagship technology solution, the Genius™ Customer Engagement Platform™, supports both traditional and new payment types, including mobile commerce, from a single countertop acceptance device.
Merchant Warehouse offers innovative payment solutions that help online and brick-and-mortar retailers, as well as point-of-sale (POS) developers, value-added resellers (VARs) and agents, strategically grow their business. Merchant Warehouse is one of the fastest growing payment technology companies in North America.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.