Job Title: Partner Development Manager
Department: Partner Channel
Location: Boston, MA
Direct Manager: Director of Partner Development
This role will be responsible for managing our partner relationships and the activities that go along with driving business after a partner agreement is signed by Business Development. Primary responsibility includes acting as a trusted advisor and the main point of contact for the partner, driving partner programs and associated action items, and maintaining & extending the relationship within the partner’s organization, including upper management, sales & marketing team(s).
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers to produce strategic business plans for each assigned partnership; manage the execution of plans, both internally & externally
- Work in conjunction with the Partner & Marketing resources to design multi-faceted programs and campaigns designed to drive business to MW
- Negotiate with partners to develop strategic incentive programs monthly / quarterly
- Maintain regular communication & engagement with all assigned partnerships both through face-to-face meetings and remote communication; ensure the MW value proposition is continually realized
- Support the partner through early phases of working with Merchant Warehouse including introducing them to the key players on their respective account support team
- Ensure service issues are handled promptly and that there is an open line of communication with the partner
- College Degree
- 5+ years managing strategic accounts
- Proven ability to build long-term partner relationships and drive projects to closure
- Sales & Marketing Experience with Value–Added Resellers and POS Developers
- Outside sales experience
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Must be willing to travel weekly and on some weekends
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency. Possesses appropriate business discipline to facilitate quick and fact-based decisions and ensures accountability for execution.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- An effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
About Merchant Warehouse:
Merchant Warehouse is a leading provider of payment technologies and merchant services. The company’s solutions enable merchants to more effectively connect and engage with their customers regardless of how, where or when they choose to shop. Merchant Warehouse’s flagship technology solution, the Genius™ Customer Engagement Platform™, supports both traditional and new payment types, including mobile commerce, from a single countertop acceptance device.
Merchant Warehouse offers innovative payment solutions that help online and brick-and-mortar retailers, as well as point-of-sale (POS) developers, value-added resellers (VARs) and agents, strategically grow their business. Merchant Warehouse is one of the fastest growing payment technology companies in North America.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief; political opinion; sex; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
We do not discriminate against our job applicants or employees on any of the grounds listed above. We aim to select the best person for the job and all recruitment decisions will be made objectively.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.