MerchantWARE® leverages encrypted hardware solutions, tokenization, and end-to-end encryption to create one of the most secure payment processing environments for any point-of-sale (POS) system.
Tokenization replaces sensitive data with unique identification symbols that retain all of the essential information without compromising security. Seamless to the merchant and the consumer, card data is encrypted, processed and tokenized at our Merchant Warehouse payment gateway. The token is then returned and stored in the POS system along with the transaction approval or rejection. Because the token is stored, but the credit card is not, the POS system never has any sensitive card data stored on-site, thus taking the merchant and the POS system out of scope for PCI compliance.
Integrating with MerchantWARE payment processing solutions will:
- Minimize and/or eliminate breaches at the point-of-sale
- Provide a triple layer (Triple DES) of secure encryption
- Keep sensitive information out of the POS system
- Allow for easier achievement of PCI compliance and ongoing maintenance
- Deliver point of swipe encryption
- Process both recurring and repeat transactions securely
- Protect against key loggers and USB devices
- Equip you with easy to install readers that include advanced security technology
To learn more about any of our products or services, please call us at 800.498.0823 or email us at email@example.com.