Job Title: Senior Director, Partner Development and VARs
Department: Partner Channel
Direct Manager: SVP, Key Accounts and Partners
Manages Others (If Yes, # of employees): Yes, Team of 7-8 employees (maximum 4 direct reports)
This senior role will be responsible for managing and driving business through the VAR Channel and the Partner Development Group. The ultimate responsibility is to lead both teams to drive business with our ISV Partners via their direct sales force and their VAR channels once the Business Development Directors sign deal with the ISV. This role will be in Boston.
The two primary responsibilities are:
- To provide leadership and direction for the VAR Team to ensure we are targeting and prioritizing our list of VARS and executing the sales and marketing tactics that bare the most fruit. They will also work with SVP to put together the MW VAR Program that will encompass our strategy and guidelines for how we want to work with each and every VAR
- To be responsible for the Partner Development Team. The focus in this area will be conversions, promotions, Relationship Management & Partner/VAR satisfaction. Our key accounts have to be happy with us and this is a key part of this role to make sure with the team below that we are executing on all cylinders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of direct sales management experience
- Proven ability to lead a team of 7+ people
- Proven track record in closing business and building long-term client relationships
- Sales & Marketing Experience with Value-Added Resellers and POS Developers
- Must be located in Boston
About Merchant Warehouse:
Merchant Warehouse is a leading provider of payment technologies and merchant services. The company’s solutions enable merchants to more effectively connect and engage with their customers regardless of how, where or when they choose to shop. Merchant Warehouse’s flagship technology solution, the Genius™ Customer Engagement Platform™, supports both traditional and new payment types, including mobile commerce, from a single countertop acceptance device.
Merchant Warehouse offers innovative payment solutions that help online and brick-and-mortar retailers, as well as point-of-sale (POS) developers, value-added resellers (VARs) and agents, strategically grow their business. Merchant Warehouse is one of the fastest growing payment technology companies in North America.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief; political opinion; sex; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
We do not discriminate against our job applicants or employees on any of the grounds listed above. We aim to select the best person for the job and all recruitment decisions will be made objectively.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.